Camping is one of the annual activities of most families and groups. The Lion Cub game may be the game you should consider when creating an emotional bond between the participants and helping them understand each other better.
The Lion Cub is a game that requires the combination of the senses of the body and teamwork on the player’s side. In it, one person will play the role of lion and protect his cubs. The rest are hunters and are trying to steal the cubs.
This article will help you better understand the game and give you expert tips.
Lion Cub Game – Set Up
Distance is always the first point to note when you play Cubs games. Lions need to keep at least 10 feet from the remaining players.
This number will ensure that players in the role will not easily detect the actions of other players. However, it won’t make it difficult to hear where the noise is coming from.
The minimum number of players for the Lion Cub ploy is four people. If the number of people increases, the game will become more exciting and make it difficult for the lions to protect their cubs.
If you play in a group with children, teach them how to play. The best age to join the cub’s ploy is around five years old and up. This age will be able to perceive and play seriously without breaking the game’s atmosphere.
The essential item is any stuffed animal, depending on your size. In addition, you can also prepare equipment for the penalties for the losers in this ploy.
How To Play
- Step 1: Choose any person to act like a son.
- Step 2: The lion’s sitting position is with his back to the rest of the players and at least 10 feet away from them.
- Step 3: Place the prepared stuffed animal on the back of the lion. It acts as the child of the parent.
- Step 4: The task of the remaining people is to move in turn as gently as possible after the lion and steal the cubs. This activity requires agility and sensitivity in both participants.
If the main character hears a noise or discovers that someone else has been sneakily stealing the cub, it may roar and turn to look.
The player caught by the lions will lose and replace it as a lion at that time. At the same time, he had roared back to being an average hunter.
Conversely, if the player roars with no people, that player is still the lion, and the ploy continues.
Tips For The Lion: How To Quickly Catch The Players
- The biggest secret for lions when participating in a Cub ploy is concentration.
- If you are a lion, you need to pay attention to the actions of the rest of the players who are trying to steal your cubs. In addition, you need to be careful of other people’s deceitful words or actions.
- Listening helps you win the ploy and creates better focus when working or studying. It’s pretty good when you’re having problems with distractions.
Tips For The Players: How To Quickly Steal The Cub
- Try to fool the lions as much as possible by making distracting sounds.
- If you are actively hunting, you can tell stories with others or play an instrument. Even if you make any sounds on the ground, the lions will focus on those things instead of your movements.
- Conversely, if you want the lions to turn around but not hunt, you’ll need to make footsteps to fool them.
How To Teach Children to Play the Game?
Teaching children to play a ploy is not a simple thing. However, they can quickly grasp the rules and easily get into the atmosphere.
With the Cub, you can first let the kids see how people play. You will then explain the rules and procedures to play.
Another way to save time is to teach the rules right from the discussion and let them in. In this case, you should let children act as hunters first, helping to increase teamwork.
They will become lions and perform the protection of the cubs. It will allow the kids to be flexible in many roles and participate in all the game processes.
Moreover, they are also more excited to play with others without getting bored.
Benefits Of The Games For Kids
It is quite an exciting game that requires concentration. In particular, each person participating in the ploy will have to combine their senses to win over others.
Lions need to focus on listening and use their mouths to roar and then look back. At the same time, the player must be careful, gentle, and even fool him.
They can make noises or talk to distract the lion, so it doesn’t notice the person stealing the cubs.
The Lions Cub also helps friends and family members bond more together and have a fun and relaxing time.
The article introduced the Lion Cub game, how to play, and tips for participants in this game. It is meaningful when creating an atmosphere of excitement and fun during the camping trip for friends or family.
Moreover, the ploy also helps you relieve stress, connect more with people or help new people integrate into the group.
You can refer to some games with a similar spirit to the Lions Cub games, such as Doggy Doggy Where’s Your Bone or Heads Up Seven Up. They have pretty identical rules of play, but the items used in the game and the character’s character will also be different.